Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day Romantic List

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Or just another day to me since I don't have a Valentine.  Yep, I'm dateless, but oh well, at least I have some awesome books filled with Romance to keep me happy!
So this list isn't going to be top ten or anything like that, it's just going to be a list of books that I think have awesome romances in them to keep the dateless people like me, happy on Valentine's Day.
So here it goes"
6339664
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
So um Hell yeah!  If the romance between Patch and Nora doesn't do anything for you then you seriously need to have your head checked.
22895264
Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I haven't finished this yet, but yes there is romance.  Hot, steamy, romance.
1421990
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
This is not YA.  I repeat NOT YA.  This is filled with romance, and let's face it I want Bones, he is one hot vampire.
12546674
Wife By Wednesday by Catherine Bybee
NOT YA.  This is seriously a cute book, I loved ever minute of it, and it made my heart melt.
18342294
Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
NOT YA.  This whole series is filled with sexual tension and romance.
17455585
White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Romance is seriously in the title, and plus it's Jennifer L. Armentrout when have her books not had romance?
17745703
Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon
Ancient City hidden by mystical powers. Check.  Two American girls about to have the journey of their life.  Check.  Two hot boys.  Check.  Witches.  Check.  Curses.  Check.  Romance.  Double Check.
9680718
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Jennifer L. Armentrout, 'nuff  said.
9462795
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Two starcrossed lovers, who doesn't love some starcrossed lovers?
9681214
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
There is love in this.  The Hades myth retold.  Yeppers, this is a good one.
There are some more, hell I could list hundreds of books.  If your looking for something a little kinkery.  With sex, and dom/subs then read Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James.  Now that is only if you are older, if you are under the age of 17, maybe even older than that, DO NOT READ IT.  I've seen 13 year olds reading it and they are way to young to be reading something this.
Now I will leave you to have a happy Valentine's Day with your loved ones, partners, or a nice book and a cup of tea.
~~~~~AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment