Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fictional Boyfriend List

So I though I'd make a list of my fictional boyfriends.  This is in no particular order, because my list is always changing.  This is who is on at the moment, but I might do another one down the road.  It might be a long list people.  Just warning you.
1. William Herondale from The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare.
2. Ash from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
3. Ethan Sullivan from The Chicagoland Vampires series by Chloe Neill
4. Aiden St. Delphi from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
5. Kishan from The Tiger Saga by Colleen Houck
6. Tobias Eaton from the Divergent series by Veronica Roth
7. Roth from The Dark Elements series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
8. Lucas Delos from the Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini
9. John Hayden from the Abandon series by Meg Cabot
10. Percy Jackson from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan
11. Ethan Wate from The Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl
12.  Henry from the Goddess Test series by Aimee Carter
13. Patch from the Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick
14. Matthew Clairmont from the All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness
15. Cal from the Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins
So that's my list people!  Who's on yours?  Do we have similar taste in book men?  Email me or comment below and let me know.  I hope to hear from you!
~~~~~A
 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment